Thursday, March 4, 2021

CT Scan

 At my last Chemo session, my Dr. scheduled me for a CT Scan, to, as he put it, see how much we have killed.  Had the scan today and got the results already (I love these medical portals), we had to spend some time deciphering the medical jargon, but the outcome was this, it hasn't metastasized, is not in the chest or any of the organs or colon/intestines, not in the lymph nodes, basically looks like it is mainly in the stomach.  And that tumor is shrinking, so the phrase is Winning.  Of course we are looking at more max chemo to kill it all.  The phrase I use when talking to the Doc, "Saturation Bombing"  or let's kill it all and let God sort it out. Carolyn has already come up with a new phrase for a chemo shirt for me (I actually came up with the phrase...LOL).  Cancer brought a fucking knife to a Gun Fight.😃

No comments:

Post a Comment