Tuesday, April 13, 2021

April 12/13 Chemo Day and Chemo date +1

 The last two weeks were miserable, the immuno therapy drug killed my appetite drastically to the point I lost 9 lbs.  Had to force myself to actually eat.  So they adjusted my drugs (added a steroid to my Chemo) so now instead of finishing about 1:30, I finished about 3.  But now I am able to eat at least 2 meals a day.  So it is improving, hopefully it will get even better as time progresses til my next treatment.  Other than that, having the usual side effects, cold sensitivity, tired, and that is about it for now. But at least I am eating 2 small meals a day, hopefully that will increase as time goes on.  Tomorrow, I get "my little friend" (my chemo pump) removed.  Usually after that I am able to get more rest and eat more,  hopefully the trend will continue.  


Until next time, WINNING.

No comments:

Post a Comment